I Don’t See Nothing Wrong With A Little Bump N Grind…

For the second set up, I have decided not to write a monologue but rather make it about movement and song. The transitional song Physical by Olivia Newton John will play and I will change into my fitness outfit. As the chorus starts up I will begin to work out on my exercise bike. Towards the end of the chorus the music will fade as my character becomes more frustrated with exercise… and cue the Frozen/Dominoes reprise. After I sing the Dominoes song, communicating to the audience my internal struggle of being healthy or being lazy, I will then sit at the desk where there will be a pizza box. Every time I open the box I want there to be a snippet of R Kelly’s song Bump ‘n’ Grind. I want it to appear as if the pizza is talking to me and tempting me to eat it. I am hoping the audience will buy into this personification and the sketch will be very funny. Further to this I will then endeavour to eat the pizza drawing comparisons sexual acts. The pot of garlic and herb dip that is infamous with Dominoes will be used to replicate penetration, as I repeatedly dip the pizza crust into the pot. The sketch will end when my character realises her disgrace and removes her fitness leggings (smothered in garlic dip)and hangs them on the washing line. Truly the act of airing out you dirty laundry.